Selena Gomez exact outfit for Pantene

    Selena Gomez is, unsurprisingly the new face for Pantene. Let's face it, Selena Gomez has had perfect hair all her life and so it fits that she is a spokesperson for a hair care brand. In fact she convinced me so well that Pantene is the brand to get, that I actually bought Pantene shampoo yesterday, and let me tell you that it did not disappoint. My hair has never felt so clean and new in a while. The shampoo that I bought was cleanse by Pantene and I totally recommend it. I haven't had a shampoo that makes such a difference on my hair in a while. Anyways back to what Selena Gomez is wearing in this photoshoot. Selena Gomez has wet, just showered hair with a white tank top and gold jewelry.




   Selena's white tank top that she is wearing is by Isabel Marant Etoile, Louisa cotton tank in white. This item is currently sold out. The neclace she is wearing is from Jennifer Fisher Jewelry, it is the XL chain link choker, and is priced at $2,045. On her pinky finger is also from Jennifer Fisher Jewelry and the name of the items fits perfectly, it is the Pinky cylinder ring. This makes me laugh, it's made for just for your pinky finger. It's clever.

Comments

Popular Posts