Rita Ora's outfit leaving a radio station in NYC 8/7/17

   This is probably one of my favorite outfits of Rita Ora that I've seen this year that I loved. I love how it's a nice set with a plaid type pattern, but she pairs it with aviator glasses and black Reebok sneakers. This was a totally unexpected yet totally expected look. It was unexpected because I like how she paired a preppy coat and skirt set with sneakers instead of heels. It was expected because it's Rita's style, she's know for dressing up sporty and unique. If she were a spice girl she would definitely be sporty spice.
    The main feature of this look is her set. Her set is from Dsquared2, but unfortunately it is not available online. It's from their resort 2018 collection.
The thing that made her outfit stand out and unique were her shoes. Her shoes are from Reebok. They are the classic leather in black (5324)

Comments

Popular Posts